06 October 2019

Blog update Oct 2019 | Very Busy

Why no blog update recently?
People would imagine no business...
No. On the contrary, 
recently I got too many devices that need to repair.
Especially the iPhone X motherboard problem. I want to make a video for it to let you know how the repair becomes more complicated compared to the older iPhone.
But need time to combine and edit the video so you guys no need to watch a one-hour unedited video how I fixed it.



Sometimes I need to rush 3 iPhone X per day. All are motherboard problems.


Renovation of iPhone Motherboard Academy Malaysia
Yes. My academy that teaches iPhone motherboard repair is under renovation.
Now is almost complete.

Renovation still not ready, but I have four students from Iraq who must complete their course and training within 30 days.


So recently any inquiry in WhatsApp will be a little late to reply.
If you have urgent matters or inquiry please call office 03-86567073.